. Welcome to my lair... :) Wacky, Fun filled,Thoughts,Craps... you named it ..You got it :): been 3 yrs and 3 months
hit counter script

Monday, March 16, 2009

been 3 yrs and 3 months

Well.. I wont know why , but here i am during my working hours , blogging...

Maybe this will be one of the last few blogs of mine, maybe , maybe not ... who knws.. anyway Life is unpredictable...

Anyway.... it's been 3 yrs+ and i swear my brother... I still miss you ..

the last time i dreamt of u was that you went into heaven;s gate , went through a door in your NWO tee shirt and smile at me before you turned and enter


Hope u are doing fine my brother...

Wish that we can still hang out, chat , laugh and share a tots or so...

Your number is still in my moblie , your msn is still in my Msn ...
Well , truly, i will never find another guy or gal who can replace you as my closest and best friend ever...

take care my brother


see you soon


Robin Emman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger