. Welcome to my lair... :) Wacky, Fun filled,Thoughts,Craps... you named it ..You got it :): the daughter that not meant to be
hit counter script

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the daughter that not meant to be

Hi all

its been a while...

God has blessed me with A lovely wife ( diona) , a Son ( lucas)
Few months back ... We received the news that Diona is pregnant again ...
Time Past.... And its been 5 mths plus
Went to the Gyn monthly for the regular scan .. all is well
I still remembered the 4th scan ( 4th month ) I saw Baby Faith Angel Clapping her hands.. dancing away in the womb .. i was like .. Wow .. this is a Happy baby :)

Few days back .... we went to the hospital for a detailed scan.. Diona went into the room with the techician... I was out there with Lucas...
Few minutes later , she ran out .. and then 2 techicians went into the room .. I know in my heart.. FUCK ... Something is wrong...

next moment , they asked me to enter..

They explain that there seems to be a problem .. The top part of little Faith's Skull is missing ..
they used the term " Anencephaly "

I didnt buy it... Went home ... quite upset ... Praying for a good result etc... Mass sms to ppl that i know.. ask for prayers .. and so on ...
Came Monday ... The doctor met us and said that the result is not good... i dont want to accept it as i know this is my daughter Life.. We went to NUH for 2nd OPT..

Well ... with the detailed scan and all.. i saw the 3d image of my baby girl .... in the womb ... moving gracefully ... clapping her hands... but the next thing i saw shattered my heart... right aboved her eyes... is blanked.. 1 straight layer....

Basically its Missing ... She has no " cap " to cover her forebrain .. Basically her forebrain is no where to be seen too...

Doc then explain that ... even if she comes to this earth .. she will not be strong enough to fight the infection hences she will die within mins, hours , days or months ...

He then suggested my wife to go thru labour asap... and remove baby Faith ....

This is hurting... this is the brutal truth .. i cant deny but to accept...

Pls continue to pray for us as we fight on and live on ...


Praise be to God ..

Little Faith , Daddy, mummy and lucas will remember u in our heart forever

One thing for sure... u will be in good hands of God :)

love u sweetheart ... Till we meet again ...


Papa eman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger